A kit to enable fast read/write of the Corona 4GB NAND.
For XBOX 360 with a 4GB NAND, this allows you to read and write to the NAND by way of an SD adaptor that will plug into your computers SD card reader, you may also need a Postfix adaptor V2 if your corona board does not have POST OUT.
Simply solder the QSB and connect the SD adapter to your computer.
These are easy to solder in and they are designed to stay in place, once in place, they are difficult to remove and doing so could permanently damage your motherboard.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to source an SD card reader that is able to detect the NAND, not all will and it can be hit and miss finding a compatible reader.
- Fast Read/Write of a Corona 4GB Model NAND (aka Corona v2)
- Easy to install QSB adapter - very clean solution
- Intergrated Enable/Disable circuit (Enable/Disable switch on the External Micro-SD adapter)
- External Micro-SD can be removed and the circuit also disables cleanly
- FFC ribbon cable for easy external solution
- Micro-SD external adapter with disable switch
- Includes free Micro-SD to Full SD Adapter